[Dovecot] Namespaces

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:14:44 EEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Jason Frisvold <xenophage0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm thinking renaming the folders may be the way to go...  It's
> easy on the test machine, not many folders..  The live system is a tad
> larger..  :P  But, I think I have a working script already..  We shall
> see..

Renamed the folders, switched IMAP servers, and everything is dandy.
Worked out quite well..

As it turns out, everything was screwed up because I had initially
migrated from Courier to binc.  That was back a few years ago, so I
have a little more experience now.  :)

Anyway, everything seems to be working now.  No namespaces, no fancy
caching (yet!)...  Now to learn more about dovecot and get it
optimized.

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com