[Dovecot] Run script before delivery

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:09:39 EEST 2008

Hi

Is it possible to run one script before the "real" delivery of a
message (with lda, or before the execution of the sieve scripts) but
after the creation of necessary folders (Dovecot automatically creates
the folders for virtual users)? I want to to this to manually create a
fixed empty sieve script in each user home folder, so in the global
sieve script include that personal script, because if personal script
doesn't exists, global script is not executed, or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance.