[Dovecot] Change text from default overquota message - Possible?

k bah kbah at linuxmail.org
Thu Jul 17 21:00:03 EEST 2008

 I'm using Dovecot 1.0.5-6 (SuSE 10.3) and using dovecot deliver.
 Is it possible to change the subject/body of the default overquota message (it says "Automatically rejected mail" on the subject) and also the text from the message? I don't wan't to "hack" anything, just if it's possible to do by editing config files.

  thanks

=
Web-Based Privileges Certification
Quickly setup a collaborative Web-based facility for business managers to certify authorizations and IT privileges. Satisfy requirements for SOX, HIPAA, Privacy, and other regulations.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=a526c7aa7690b483fc8ec208cca8b48b