[Dovecot] Antispam plugin, compile under Solaris

Martijn de Munnik martijndemunnik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:45:52 EEST 2008

On Jul 11, 2008, at 9:10 AM, Johannes Berg wrote:

>> DOVECOT=/opt/csw/include/dovecot
>
>> "antispam-plugin.h", line 4: cannot find include file: "lib.h"
>> "antispam-plugin.h", line 5: cannot find include file: "str.h"
>> "antispam-plugin.h", line 6: cannot find include file: "client.h"
>> "antispam-plugin.h", line 7: cannot find include file: "ostream.h"
>> "antispam-plugin.h", line 8: cannot find include file: "imap-
>> search.h"
>
> clearly, it's not finding the header files. Try pointing DOVECOT to
> the
> actual sources.
>
> johannes

I fixed the problem with the header files and antispam compiles
succesful. But when I try to start dovecot with the antispam plugin I
get this error;

ILoading modules from directory: /opt/csw/lib/dovecot/imap
Edlopen(/opt/csw/lib/dovecot/imap/lib90_antispam_plugin.so) failed:
ld.so.1: imap: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/lib/dovecot/imap/
lib90_antispam_plugin.so: symbol mkdtemp: referenced symbol not found
FCouldn't load required plugins
Error: imap dump-capability process returned 89
Fatal: Invalid configuration in /opt/csw/etc/dovecot.conf

The .config file I've used

BACKEND=mailtrain
DOVECOT=../dovecot-1.0.13
INSTALLDIR=/opt/csw/lib/dovecot/imap
USER=root
GROUP=root
PLUGINNAME=antispam

and I've changed this line in the Makefile

CFLAGS += -fPIC -shared -DPLUGINNAME=$(PLUGINNAME)

I'm using gmake and cc (Sun Studio)

Martijn