[Dovecot] folder deletion fails dbox /more debug

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Wed Jul 16 23:05:36 EEST 2008

Robert Schetterer schrieb:
> Hi Timo,
> playing a lot with dbox
> but folder deletion seems to me broken,
> whatever setting i tested i cant delete subfolders
> with thunderbird, i first thought about acls
> but deactivate acl didnt helped
> splitting control an index files from dbox also didnt work,
> i cant find any failure message in the logs,
> but there is also no entry for delete trys
> all debug level are in the highest stage on this testing server
> i used the last 1.1.1 from the debian rep
> wich is brand new from tonight as your
> expansion patch from %d with deliver is included and works

i ve done some more tests with rawlog
and  folder deletion apear
in the rawlog done via thunderbird
but the folder isnt deleted from the filesystem

after that i started a telnet session
and deleted the folder with imap delete command
and wonder, the folder was deleted from the filesystem
so it must be kind of problem with thunderbird
and dbox with idle or  subscription

anyone else who gets equal results ?

--
Best Regards