[Dovecot] Root folder path problem

Tue Jul 15 17:36:39 EEST 2008

On 7/15/2008, Ed W (lists at wildgooses.com) wrote:
> Thunderbird is also appalling with attachments, downloading the whole
> message once so that you can read the few KB of text, then
> downloading the whole message AGAIN when you open up the
> attachment... Durr.

I don't see it doing that... are you sure?

I would very much like to see it support the ability to only download
headers/text body, and NOT attachments (for IMAP) unless you explicitly
download or open it.

Or, you can enable offline mode for the Inbox... but like I said, I
haven't noticed it downloading attachments twice...

> If thunderbird has some plugins to do autohangup of a dialup link
> then I'm interested to hear?

Wouldn't that be the job of your dial-up software?

--

Best regards,

Charles