[Dovecot] Version 1.0.13 - Maildir directory names

Tobias Zimmerman automandc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:02:52 EEST 2008

Yes, I meant dovecot!  Sorry, I had the whole issue swirling in my brain.

I was afraid your answer was the case.  While I read about the layout=fs
option in the release notes to 1.1, there isn't really a clear description
of what that does (at least, not that I could find).

Oh well, hopefully someone will port 1.1.1 to MacPorts soon and I can make
the change.  I appreciate your answering my question.

Tobias