[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.1.2

Lauri Jesmin lauri.jesmin at ut.ee
Tue Aug 26 13:20:24 EEST 2008

Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2008-08-25 kell 10:59, kirjutas CJ Keist:

> Lauri,
>    This is a known bug. You can search the dovecot mailing list for
> "assertion".  I'm running on Solaris 10 and see the same errors.  So far
> it doesn't look to be causing my users any problems.  I also did apply
> the patch:
>

> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/d674c05d725d

I am not sure if this patch helped, but i downgraded dovecot to 1.0.15,
this does not generate new problems.

It seems that UID-s break in mailboxes and then thunderbird is starting
to show wrong information - UID-s in it's cache do not match those which
are in real mailbox and e-mail get wrong information about user and
subject.

--
Lauri Jesmin <lauri.jesmin at ut.ee>
Tartu Ülikool