[Dovecot] two small low importance issues in 1.1b

Adam McDougall mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu
Sun Oct 21 16:09:54 EEST 2007

Item 1:

I store the indexes and control in their own directory.
I noticed in 1.1:

1192    ./private/indexes/.INBOX
32      ./private/indexes/.Trash
1228    ./private/indexes
4       ./private/control/.INBOX/.INBOX
84      ./private/control/.INBOX
4       ./private/control/.Trash/.Trash
12      ./private/control/.Trash
100     ./private/control
1332    ./private

.INBOX/.INBOX and .Trash/.Trash are both empty.  This was an empty
directory, I logged in with thunderbird and looked at the inbox
and Trash folders.

Item 2:

I wanted to try imap_logout_format, forgetting what params it uses
and taking a stab at it, but it seems to be ignored?  It shows up
in dovecot -n.  I made it 'bbytes' just to see if the intentional
typo would come through, but no:

imap_logout_format: bbytes=%i/%o username=%u

 dovecot: IMAP(mcdouga9): Disconnected: Logged out bytes=439/169567