[Dovecot] Multiple server sections for SSL

Wolfram Schlich lists at wolfram.schlich.org
Thu Oct 11 15:18:53 EEST 2007

Hi,

I would like to achieve the following with my dovecot server:

- listen von FQDN 'mail.foo.example.com'/IP 'A' for imaps and pop3s
  with an SSL certificate for 'mail.foo.example.com'

- listen von FQDN 'mail.bar.example.com'/IP 'B' for imaps and pop3s
  with an SSL certificate for 'mail.bar.example.com'

I stumbled over a posting by Timo made in 2004 that got my attention:
http://osdir.com/ml/mail.imap.dovecot/2004-07/msg00133.html

Now, what is the correct nesting/structure for the server, protocol,
auth, dict and plugin section as well as any other (by default)
"non-sectional" configuration options (like 'login_greeting')?

I failed to find *any* documentation references on this topic :-(

TIA.
--
Regards,
Wolfram Schlich <wschlich at gentoo.org>