[Dovecot] Getting two mails.....

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Tue Nov 20 23:50:31 EET 2007

When I receive a mail that is addressed to my email address and also with a cc to a mailinglist I subscribe to, I
get two mails, which I guess is expected... But I have just moved to Dovecot from Cyrus, and Cyrus seems to know
that this is the same mail, so only one of those two mail is stored on the imap srv...

Is there some option I am missing in Dovecot or isn't this possible using Dovecot?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no