[Dovecot] RFE: please include quota waning patch

Mike Brudenell pmb1 at york.ac.uk
Mon Jul 30 11:57:37 EEST 2007

Greetings -

On 25 Jul 2007, at 15:18, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> On 23.7.2007, at 18.41, Farkas Levente wrote:
>
>> it'd be very useful to include the quota warning patch in official
>> release. without it the quota support is not really useful since mail
>> simple dropped when quota is over. and most enduser never know what
>> happend, they just recognize mails are not coming:-(
>
> It's already in v1.1 tree, and v1.0 won't be having any new
> features. If it's not featureful enough, use v1.1. :)

Will v1.1 include support for reporting quotas from NFS-mounted
mailstores please?

We are using filestore mounted over NFS from a NetApp filer with
Maildir and filestore-based quotas.  It would be nice if Dovecot was
able to report current quota usage and the maximum allowed.

(I've made a patch which I'm using for this on v1.0.2 at present, but
am hoping it'll be officially supported in v1.1)

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
The Computing Service, University of York, Heslington, York Yo10 5DD, UK
Tel:+44-1904-433811  FAX:+44-1904-433740

* Unsolicited commercial e-mail is NOT welcome at this e-mail address. *