[Dovecot] quota: maildrop + dovecot. dovecot doesn't update maildirsize file

Frittella Laurento laurento.frittella at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:49:05 EEST 2007

Now it seems to work using ldap backend to sync maildrop and dovecot info ;)

I followed wiki example and I'm using this simple convert script because
I'm storing quota info in ldap using the courier format <bytes>S to use
it with maildrop (through authlib) too

-- quota_convert.sh

#!/bin/bash

if [[ -n "${QUOTA_COURIER}" ]] ; then
  # strip the 'S' from the stored quota value (courier format)
  export QUOTA=maildir:storage=`expr ${QUOTA_COURIER/S/} /
1024`:ignore=Trash
fi

exec /usr/libexec/dovecot/imap

PS: checking for non-zero length var avoid an expr error message when
dovecot starts

Many thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Laurento