[Dovecot] v1.1 alpha1: can't pop/imap login with LDAP

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jul 25 08:50:16 EEST 2007

Thanks, fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/d779b7220e23

> user_attrs =
> mail=user,uidNumber=uid,gidNumber=gid,homeDirectory=home,mailQuota=quota=maildir:ignore=Trash:storage

With this v1.1 the mailQuota is better set as:

mailQuota=quota=maildir:ignore=Trash:storage=%$

Currently the old way works too, but I'm not sure if I should just
remove it, because some people would want to return static key=value
pairs, and that's not possible currently.