[Dovecot] Shared folder

Sergey A. Kobzar tod.zullu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:42:34 EEST 2007

Hi Timo,

Friday, July 20, 2007, 2:04:37 PM, you wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 13:58 +0300, Sergey A. Kobzar wrote:

>> No output from strace:
>>
>> # strace -tt -o log -p 9883
>> Process 9883 attached - interrupt to quit
>> Process 9883 detached
>> #

> -o log means it writes the output to "log". I guess it's not empty?

Fixed.
The reason was in maildir folder permissions.
Now everything works nice. Thank you Timo :)

  I've found one strange things, but not sure it's Dovecot related.

  I can subscribe to Spam and Non-Spam (maildirs inside Public
namespace) by Mozilla Thunderbird and The Bat! MUAs and everything
works good.
  I see these folders in Outlook Express, can subscribe, but they are
not present in IMAP folder list. They appear when I press Go to
button in Show/Hide IMAP Folders window, but when I restart Outlook,
folders disappear again.

  I understand this is MS product with many bugs. Is it possible to
fix it? Thanks for any help.

--
Sergey