[Dovecot] Shared folder

Jon jonem at spray.se
Thu Jul 19 09:38:05 EEST 2007

Hi,

If you mean you wish for people to able to add to their personal baysian
filter I create a folder that is searched every minuit and reported as
spam or not spam with a script and crontab. I don't think all users
should be able to report to a spamserver as they may report unwanted
mail although they are not spam.

/jon