[Dovecot] Quota warning patch and config parsing in 1.0.2

Doug Council dcouncil at nethere.com
Tue Jul 17 23:53:26 EEST 2007

Dovecot 1.0.2 patches and compiles fine with the quota warning patch
(http://www.dovecot.org/patches/quota-warning.patch).  But, when parsing
the configuration file , deliver now seems to strip all of the spaces in
the QUOTA_WARNING environment variable, generating an error.

This is the plugin{} section from my dovecot.conf:

plugin {
   quota = maildir:storage=20480
   quota_warning = storage=10% /usr/local/bin/quota-warning
}

And this is the error Dovecot generates for anyone with a quota:

quota warning: No command specified:
storage=10/usr/local/bin/quota-warning

Doing a diff on src/deliver/deliver.c between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 show some
changes to how the config file is parsed, but nothing I can find that
would cause the spaces to get stripped out of the configuration value.

Has anyone successfully used the quota warning patch with 1.0.2?

Thanks,
-Doug