[Dovecot] ssh tunneling and maildir

Joel Becker jlbec at evilplan.org
Sat Jul 14 00:11:39 EEST 2007

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 11:49:14AM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> > /usr/sbin/dovecot -c /home/jlbec/.dovecotrc
>
> Sounds good.
>
> >   Will I need any auth?  I don't right
> > now?
>
> No, with --exec-mail imap it gives you a preauth imap session.

	Ok, with "/usr/sbin/dovecot -c /home/jlbec/.dovecotrc --exec-mail
imap" I now have it working successfully against my existing mbox setup.
Thank you!  I can take it from here.

Joel

--

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest
 people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

			http://www.jlbec.org/
			jlbec at evilplan.org