[Dovecot] Integrating dovecot 1.01 into CentOS-3.8 systemw with chroot passwd dirs?

Gary Goldberg og at digimark.net
Fri Jul 13 03:57:01 EEST 2007

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Dovecot chroots the users as well then.

Thanks for the reply; That's good news.

>> mail_location: mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/home/mail/%u
>
> Change this to:
> mail_location: mbox:~/mail:INBOX=~/%u
> Does it work then?

Wouldn't that parse to $HOME/$USER for each inbox? Currently sendmail/procmail
delivers mail to /var/mail, which is symlinked to /home/mail in my system.

--
-- "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
-- Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx.