[Dovecot] dovecot-dspam plugin & virtual users

Wicher Minnaard wicher at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 11 21:14:28 EEST 2007

Hi list, hi Johannes,

I'm trying to use the dovecot-dspam plugin (
http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/dovecot-dspam-integration )
with vpopmail's virtual users.
All seems well, except for the fact that dspam should be called with
'--user currentuser at currentdomain.com' at line 157 here:
http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/dovecot-dspam-integration/beta7-code

For my needs, 'currentuser at currentdomain' could be taken as the login
name I use for logging in to Dovecot. As I'm not a C-programmer by a
long shot, I was wondering if one of you could help me use the
bincimap-API to import the login name into a variable so I can use
that variable to construct a suitable dspam-command. Hope this is
possible!

Regards, Wicher Minnaard