[Dovecot] 1.0.1: corrupt index on fresh mailbox, ideas?

Jim Horner jhorner at arinbe.com
Wed Jul 11 03:02:40 EEST 2007

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 17:32:57 Troy Engel wrote:
> Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 13:28 -0400, Stewart Dean wrote:
> >> when will there be a respin for a V1.0.2?
> >
> > This week.
>
> Thank you! I'm not sure how I would test this for you, prior to 1.0.2 -
> do you need it tested somehow?

I can patch (probably will) and test my rig but I don't know how to reproduce
the problem. As I pointed out in a different thread about UIDVALIDITY
error/warnings, we initially saw the UIDVALIDITY error/warning immediately
upon upgrade to 1.0.1. I have not seen them since. I haven't seen the utime
error/warning since I used that patch but I could never reproduce that
problem either.