[Dovecot] modules/imap/lib02_imap_quota_plugin.so: undefined symbol: quota_set

Philipp Kolmann kolmann at zid.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 6 15:48:28 EEST 2007

Hi,

I wanted to enable FS quota support in dovecot, and have configured the
following directives:

protocol imap {
  mail_plugins = imap_quota
}

plugin {
  quota = fs
}

With this additional settings, my normally working dovecot.conf doesn't start
anymore:

Starting mail server:
dovecotEdlopen(/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib02_imap_quota_plugin.so)
failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib02_imap_quota_plugin.so: undefined
symbol: quota_set
Error: imap dump-capability process returned 89

I have tested this issue on the following versions:

* Debian etch: 1.0.rc15
* RedHat AS 5: 1.0.rc15
* Debian sid:  1.0.0

Thanks for any help in this issue.
Philipp Kolmann

--
If you have problems in Windows: REBOOT
If you have problems in Linux:   BE ROOT