[Dovecot] secure pop for outside pop inside

arjan dovecot at widlak.nl
Thu Jul 5 17:38:50 EEST 2007

Hi all,

I've a server with dovecot running in secure pop mode. For connections
from the outside world, I don't want to enable pop. However, this
machine is also the host for a vserver. In this vserver I have a
webserver running the WebGUI Content Management System. One can add
content via email. For this the cms has to be able to check a pop
emailbox. The cms doesn't support secure pop. It's not nescessary
either, because dovecot and cms are on the same machine.

How can I configure Dovecot in such a way that I can enable pop just for
one ip-adress and have secure pop for connections on another adress?

Kind regards,
Arjan