[Dovecot] [Fwd: Bounce action notification]

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Mon Jul 2 18:26:29 EEST 2007

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> Actually, it does include the bounce with headers.  The bounce seems to have
> originated from 81.3.115.182, which reverse-resolves to
> canville-182.adsl.newnet.co.uk.

Duh, of course you are right!  I glanced at that block and thought that
was the dovecot.org server itself generating the bounce.  I concur that
the above listed server is the cause of the bounce message; I've seen
this before with badly written homemade spam filters...

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group