[Dovecot] Managesieve daemon

Luca Corti luca at leenoox.net
Thu Jun 29 16:56:01 EEST 2006

Hello,

some time ago there was dicussion on the list about development of a
managesieve daemon to allow users to manage their own scripts.

After putting the pieces togheter and having sieve working in the lda
with Dovecot I solved the management issue by using Horde's Ingo + FTP
to manage scripts for virtual users. This is quite ugly (technically
speaking) but works and it is integrated with my webmail system (which
is quite nice).

Is anyone actively working on this? Which client do support managesieve?

Luca