[Dovecot] POP3 quota trouble

Anand Buddhdev arb at anand.org
Tue Jun 27 16:08:47 EEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm running Dovecot 1.0 beta8 on CentOS 4.3. In the "protocol imap { }"
section, I have enabled the following 2 plugins:

imap_quota
quota

In the "plugin { }" section, I have configured the following:

quota = maildir
imap_quota = maildir

This all works well, and if I use IMAP, Dovecot correctly updates the
maildirsize file in user Maildirs.

However, I need quota to work for POP3 as well. If I enable the quota
plugin in the "protocol pop3 { }" section, I get the following error in
the log:

dlopen(/usr/lib/dovecot/pop3/lib01_quota_plugin.so) failed:
/usr/lib/dovecot/pop3/lib01_quota_plugin.so: undefined symbol:
mountpoint_get

Along with this error, POP3 logins are not possible. The server crashes,
and client connection is closed.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Regards,

--