[Dovecot] Re: This store does not support subscriptions, or they are not enabled...

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Thu Jun 22 21:11:35 EEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 15:11 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 13:58 -0700, Dan Stromberg wrote:
> > sending : A00015 LIST "" ~/Maildir/^M
>
> Why is it doing this? Have you configured ~/Maildir/ as the namespace
> prefix in Evolution? Or have you tried to add such namespace to Dovecot?

I'm configuring my mail to be at ~/Maildir in evolution...  And in
thunderbird.

But then I also have this in my dovecot.conf:

default_mail_env = maildir:~/Maildir/

And I'm beginning to wonder if I should disable this in dovecot or the
MUA's.  Thanks for the prodding.

I changed the above to:

default_mail_env = maildir:%h/Maildir/

...but still no folders.  I either get "this store does not support
subscriptions, or they are not enabled" or a list of folders that
includes only my inbox.

Thanks!