[Dovecot] different locations for different reals

Arne Van Theemsche arnevt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:25:26 EEST 2006

Hi

I've been reading a lot, but I think I'am confused about namespaces.

We are planning a migration of our pshychical mail storage. This will mean
that subfolders are moving from /home to /var/spool/mail. I was thinking,
for the migrations of creating a realm.
I would like that if a user logs in with his username, the old location is
used, if the user logs in with username at REALM, the subfolders are to be
searched in the new location, is this possible? Can I use a different mail
location per realm?

thx in advance
Arne