[Dovecot] Re: entered bc_action_emit with filelen:

Brian T Glenn glenn-dovecot at delink.net
Tue Jun 20 21:30:02 EEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 03:24:49PM +0100, Alex Pimperton may have written:

> I'm still getting the errors below on Debian Etch with Dovecot 1.0.8-4
> and Dovecot LDA.
>
> Is this something that's fixed in 1.0.9?

Those version numbers don't match up with the way dovecot is currently
numbered. You are going to have problems using those version numbers
after dovecot starts with stable release numbering.

--
http://www.delink.net/
BOFH excuse #46:

waste water tank overflowed onto computer