[Dovecot] 1.0.beta9 released

Brian T Glenn glenn-dovecot at delink.net
Thu Jun 15 19:01:39 EEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 10:14:12AM -0500, Eric may have written:
> Brian T Glenn wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 07:34:49AM +0800, Timothy White may have written:
> >> p.s. When we reply to emails you post to list, I assume you would
> >> prefer we didn't include you in the CC list (i.e. when we hit reply to
> >> all)?
> >
> > Why would you ever use "Reply All" for a mailing list?
>
> because if I just hit reply, it would only go to you and not the list?
> for this list it seems to remove an individuals email, but the freebsd
> lists it does not.

I'm not going to start the holy war about Reply-To: headers in mailing
lists versus a "Reply to List" feature in MUAs once again. That horse
has been beaten into glue many times on other mailing lists I am on. The
Mail-Followup-To header falls into this category as well.

I think it is much more important to be mindful of what you are about to
do before pressing Send. Many people aren't.

Cheers,
--
http://www.delink.net/
So, Atal said, it would be much better to let all gods alone except in tactful