[Dovecot] imap default folder dont appear..,

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Sat Jun 10 07:36:03 EEST 2006

Hi,

New to list. I am having some issues with dovecot and Outlook. Mail
server is sendmail with procmail LDA for supporting
/home/username/Maildir.

I am talking to IMAP with both Outlook and SquirrelMail. SquirrelMail
shows the default IMAP folders under INBOX, namely Sent, Drafts, and
Trash for all users. However Outlook does not. Actually, to be more
specific, some clients Outlook show the default folders but some do
not. On the ones that do not, I am not sure what to do? Those accounts
receive mail into the Inbox, but there is no Sent mail folder for
outbound email, etc.,.

Can someone point me in the right direction. I have six Outlook clients
for six users, 2 show the default folders, the others do not. On the
users Outlook that do not see the defaults folders, like Sent mail...
If I go into SquirrelMail and send an email, I see it in SquirrelMails
Sent, but not Outlook?!

Thanks in advance for any help....
John