[Dovecot] Using MySQL to store email?

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Wed Jun 7 19:12:03 EEST 2006

Marc Perkel wrote:
> You can't write a script to do the kinds of things I want to do because
> what I want hasn't ever been done before and it requires a database to
> do it.

You both underestimate my programming skills and overestimate the
capabilities of general purpose databases.  Feel free to go off
somewhere and develop your database backend then come back here and
announce it.  Your constant naysaying is getting tiresome and is
definitely off topic here.  I can only speak for myself, but I want Timo
to focus his energy on getting 1.0 gold, not on pointless digressions
about bluesky schemes...

John

--
John Peacock