[Dovecot] vpopmail

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 00:51:05 EEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 20:28 +0000, C J Kenneth Tan -- OptimaNumerics
wrote:

> > Your criticism of qmail is off-topic for this list, and quite besides the
> > point of the original posters question, which I will restate below without
> > mention of qmail:
>
> In any case, given the circumstances and the timescales, qmail is an
> "unmovable" item at this point in time.

You don't have to remove qmail - just add a mailer that does
authentication somewhere as a relay for the roaming laptops
(some mailer that has been updated in this century...). Or
get gmail accounts for them and use their smtp auth forwarding
if you can't do it yourself.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com