[Dovecot] Re: Maildir, procmail, and locks

Mark Nienberg gmane at tippingmar.com
Mon Jun 5 03:36:45 EEST 2006

Matthias Andree wrote:

> The best bet is to get rid of procmail and to replace it by maildrop.

I think I've worked around the procmail issue for now (see my msg to
Odhiambo), but maildrop looks interesting.  I've downloaded and
installed it, but I still have to learn how to write filters and how to
write the main configuration file (/etc/maildroprc) before I can test
it.  If you have any samples, including a vacation recipe, I'd love to
see them.  Thanks,
Mark