[Dovecot] IMAPS + Outlook

Mark Adams mark at campbell-lange.net
Thu Aug 31 11:50:37 EEST 2006

Hi Joseph, Thanks for your reply. Answers to your questions follow, If
you discover any way to help this please let me know

Version - 1.0-rc2

SSL on all connections - dovecot is only serving imaps for internal and
external clients

SQL for authentication (postgresql-8.1)

ioloop=poll

notify=dnotify

Thanks for the note about the preview/reading pane, I have tried this
and as you say it slightly improves the situation but is not a fix.

Regards,
Mark