[Dovecot] [ot] RHEL (was: failed to start)

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Sun Aug 27 21:22:59 EEST 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 18:53, Don Citarella wrote:
> I'm running Redhat Linux 4. Can you assist in any way?

My guess would be that you don't have Dovecot installed.

> Any help is most appreciated. Thanks,

This is entirely an issue with Red Hat; specifically that you don't
understand how to use the OS. Not wishing to provoke a distro flame
war, I still wonder: why ask Red Hat support questions on project
mailing lists? I see this a lot, not just here.

You paid for Red Hat support. Why not use it? If the support is good,
they will fix you up in no time. If they're not so good, why did you
pay for it?

No, I have nothing against Red Hat. I wish them much success.