[Dovecot] dovecot-1.0_rc7 crashes (Login process died too early) with repeated deletes from thunderbird

Matt elitescripts2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 18:50:10 EEST 2006

> >> Whatever the old 1.0 prereleases were before the RC's, they worked well
> >> for us.
> >> I'll be changing the service to run under daemontools, which will restart
> >> it within a couple seconds, soon.  But please do try to get things
> >> back to
> >> the stability and performance level of the pre-RC 1.0 releases before
> >> putting out yet another broken RC.  This is getting ridiculous.
>
> > Ridiculous?  What's ridiculous is using a product that's free, which
> > is revenuing generating for you, chastising the authors for its issues,
> > when you obviously suffer from poor production rollout processes.
>
> Ditto...

Ditto... but to suggest to our bitch of a user... if your using it in
Production Envirnment where you have paying customers then stick to ONE known
working release and let them only install the Release version when you have
tested it on a test machine.  Once this is done upgrade to your production
machine.

You are obviously a frustrated man and perhaps need to get laid.  Or am I just
stooping to your level by my rude comment? :) Oh well. ITs entertaining at
least. :)  Peace Love and Open Source Hearts.

love,
matt