[Dovecot] 0.99.14-1.1.el3 vs 1.0-0_20.rc7.el3

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Thu Aug 24 00:53:59 EEST 2006

The config files are different of 0.99 and 1.0 (and I'm not sure you can run
them side by side). Delete the config for 0.99 and install just 1.0rc7 and
modify it's config. You may also need to delete the index files and recreate
the subscriptions file as I don't think they're compatible.

--
Jeff Graves, MCSA
Image Source, Inc.