[Dovecot] ldap quota limitation problem

Amadou Toure atoure at sentoo.sn
Wed Aug 16 18:09:43 EEST 2006

hello,
We have configured the quota enforcement folowing the link (http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota) but we note that the global quota limitation configuration in dovecot.conf works well but not the ldap users configuration limit.
For example in the casee below, we have tried to limit quota usage for some users to 1Gb but only the global quota limitation appear in the user quota.

please find below config of the dovecot.conf, dovecot-ldap.conf and the ldap attributes
#######################
dovecot.conf
PROTOCOL IMAP
mail_plugins