[Dovecot] dovecot tring to load sql modules

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Sun Aug 13 13:15:38 EEST 2006

Axel Thimm wrote:
> Yes, I know, a gentoo non-smoker would build a car from scratch to
> avoid having an ashtray inside. I'm a non-smoker, too, but then my
> wife turned out ot be one, so I'm glad there was an ashtray in the
> car and I hadn't had to rebuild a new car. ;)

The Gentoo non-smoker wouldn't build his own car, he would just call the
manufacturer and ask him not to assemble the ashtray but put a tray
instead. He would get the car after a longer delay but the price would
be the same :-P.

(Last reply from me on this thread, just to point a basic
misunderstanding. No more noise will follow, unless I get extremely
angry :) )

Cheers,
-jkt

--