[Dovecot] Stale imap processes

webbie webbie at ipfw.org
Fri Aug 4 00:20:09 EEST 2006

Hi Timo,

I have the same problem using rc2 and TLS compiled with "poll" instead
of kqueue.

With only one tbird client, I ended up with 100 processes (ps ax|grep -c
imap) after one day or two.

kill `cat /var/run/dovecot/master.pid` would not kill those processes. I
have to do a killall imap.

b8 does not have this problem.