[Dovecot] Deleted email does not appear in the Trash folder

Odhiambo WASHINGTON odhiambo.raburu at wananchi.com
Thu Aug 3 13:31:32 EEST 2006

* On 03/08/06 12:06 +0200, Brent Clark wrote:
| Odhiambo WASHINGTON wrote:
| >Brent,
| >
| >Could you please try rc5 that was released last night and report back if
| >the problem with Thunderbird still exists?
| >
| >BTW, I don't understand why people still use mbox format :-(
| >Sorry, I know this might result in flames, but I'd appreciate any good
| >reasons to use mbox, especially a RTFM, if possible.
| >-Wash
|
| Hi Odhiambo
|
| I dont believe I mentioned that I use the mbox format
|
| and with regard to you comment / statement of
|
| > BTW, I don't understand why people still use mbox format :-(
|
| I will reply with,  I don't understand how or why people assume things.
|
| ;)

Hi Brent,

Actually, "assume" the worst word you can use. I was actually relying
on my crystal glass, but it happens to be 'broken' and needs repair.
When you don't specify sufficient details of your setup, it's what
most of us here rely on;)
I am sorry for the assumption, but please always accompany questions
with as much details that we can work on.

-Wash

DISCLAIMER: See http://www.wananchi.com/bms/terms.php

--
    |\      _,,,---,,_     | Odhiambo Washington    <wash at wananchi.com>
   |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'| Tel: +254 20 313985-9  +254 20 313922
  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)     | GSM: +254 722 743223   +254 733 744121