[Dovecot] 1.0 RC4 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Aug 2 23:24:10 EEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 22:01 +0200, Gerhard Wiesinger wrote:
> With 1.0rc4 no mail is delivered at all as discussed in the 1.0rc3
> testcase thread ...

I really shouldn't have started releasing anything today.. So, before I
make yet another release, could you first tell me if this one actually
fixes it:

http://dovecot.org/nightly/dovecot-latest.tar.gz

BTW. If you didn't see any error messages in logs from the deliver, you
should fix your logging. The difference with deliver is that it writes
to logs as the user who started it, instead of as root like Dovecot
normally does, so it probably doesn't have permissions to do it. You
could also make it log to a different file.