[Dovecot] redirect and sieve BUG

Fri Sep 30 17:06:04 EEST 2005

I've only just subscribed to the list, but in reading through the
back-issues have come across a bug with dovecot-lda that was reported
previously, and I can reproduce.

Using dovecot-lda CVS with Revision 1.21 of deliver.c (as newer versions
won't compile against 1.0-alpha3), with dovecot 1.0-alpha3 and postfix 2.1.5

Rredirects mangle some headers - the 'To:' header ends up as:

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

And there is no subject header.

Running sendmail from the cmdline with:

sendmail -i -f '<>' -- destination at address.com
<msgtext>

as suggested to test by *Timo Sirainen *results in a correctly formatted message.

The mail_send_forward function in mail-send.c looks sane from what I can see, but then I'm not a C coder...

Any clues guys?

Cheers,
Pete