[Dovecot] Permission denied: failed to chdir to /home/paul

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Wed Sep 28 14:30:46 EEST 2005

Well, as this is obviously a mail delivery question you should perhaps
ask on the exim lists. I suppose the user under which the exim delivery
agent is running has no permission to access ypur home dirs. I am not
familiar with exim so I cannot give ypu further advice, but this problem
is definitely not dovecot-related.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes