[Dovecot] upgrading: should I and what will change?

Joshua Paine lists at fairsky.us
Tue Sep 6 02:42:26 EEST 2005

I've been running dovecot 0.99.11 with postfix and postgresql in a
production environment with about 25 real users and a couple hundred
aliases split over a few domains for nearly a year now. No problems of
any kind that I have noticed. Should I upgrade to the latest dovecot?
What changes, if any, will I have to make? I've looked through the
archives for a couple months without seeing much, and I don't see
anything specific in the docs about upgrading.

-Joshua <><