[Dovecot] Asserion Failure in Current CVS

Tomi Hakala tomi.hakala at clinet.fi
Thu Nov 3 16:17:02 EET 2005

Anders Lund wrote:
> Have given backtraces of all these failures to the dovecot-list. Hope to
> see fixes in near future. ;-)

If you are not yet using Dovecot LDA could you please try it out
and see if problems persist?

I am quite baffled about number of asserts you are seeing, even I
have not lot of real users using alpha series and mbox I'm still
hitting it pretty hard in lab environment but I am not able to
produce any asserts with current code. Then again, this may just
tell that I have to improve my testing methods ..

--
Tomi Hakala