[Dovecot] UID confusion

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 11:39:01 EEST 2005

Hi,

2 or 3 customers have reported that they are having problems downloading
their mail via. POP3.  I have attached the rawlogs of their transactions
and the UID list at the time.  Is this because I am using an
incompatible UID format or is something else at fault?  Deleting the UID
list and indexes fixes the problem.  I am using Test72.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing) - Linux Guru