[Dovecot] Dovecot development status v1.0

Claudio Succa claudio.succa.ml at pertel.it
Mon Jun 6 12:40:23 EEST 2005

09:43, lunedì 6 giugno 2005 - Timo Sirainen scrive:
|>   On 6.6.2005, at 09:30, Tom Alsberg wrote:
|>   > On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:36:10AM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
|>   >> There are just two missing features:
|>   >
|>   > How about the mixing of Maildir and mbox?  (See the thread I started
|>   > previously at
|>   > http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2005-March/006390.html)
|>   > Any steps in this direction?  Could this be made easier after those
|>   > changes?
|>
|>   These changes don't help that problem at all. I was thinking about
|>   leaving this after v1.0 as it would require pretty large changes. It
|>   would be a nice feature though.

I just read the thread. I am not shure to understand the question.

I succesfully configured dovecot-1.0test68 so that the same user can have both
a Mailbox and a Maildir and can access it by pop3, pop3s, imap and imaps
protocols with the same password. I have not very large acconts (26 users for
a total of 1.2 GBytes) but it is regularly running since the start of May.

If that is the problem I will be glad to post the details about my
configuration; sorry for annoing instead.

Claudio

--
Claudio Succa
PERTEL - Torino - Italy