[Dovecot] Migration from pop3 to imapd

Nigel Allen prosmart at jamesons.com.au
Fri Jun 3 01:03:46 EEST 2005

When you are trying to learn, there is no such things as dumb questions.

The people who refuse to ask questions are dumb.

The people who abuse askers are just plain rude.

Go get a coffee and take a few deep breaths - we all need to learn and
we learn by asking - not just by reading.

N/

--
Nigel Allen, Snr Consultant, ProSmart Consulting Australia
48 Tiarri Avenue, Terrey Hills, NSW 2084, Australia